ABOUT BOND FUNDING: Bond Funding is a fast, low cost, non-recourse way to
finance many types of Real Estate and Non-Real Estate projects.
- Up to 100% LTV
- Must have 1% Liquid Funds
- Low Underwriting Fee
- Flexible Repayment Terms
- Direct to Lender
- Apartment Complexes | Airports | Bridges
- Construction | Rehab | Refineries
- Resort | Hotel | Casino | Golf Course
- Agriculture | Mining | Oil & Gas
- Energy Projects: Solar | Wind | Waste to Energy
- Arenas | Stadiums | Ports | Oil Field Production
Territory: North America and Europe/Asia (case-by-case)
Amount: $15M+ (USA) | $20M+ (International)
Underwriting Fee: On a Case by Case Basis
Terms: Creative Financing Structure Available (negotiable)
Points: Fee paid at Commitment
Interest Rates: Current Market Rates
Third Party Reports: Client is responsible, at client expense, for any and all reports,appraisals and any other type of 3rd Party compilation about the project.
- Brief description of the nature of the project, and its location. (Executive Summary)
- Resumes required on the principals.
- How much capital have the principals invested into this project, and specifically how were those funds allocated?
- How much are the principals looking to borrow?
- What is the total amount of hard equity the principals are contributing?
- What are the other assets that the principals will contributed to the project?
- Do the principals have title to this property?
- Do the principals have all the necessary entitlements?
- Specific breakdown of the funds you are seeking.
- We need projections — showing the anticipated annual revenue and the net income of the project for a three year period.
- Current financial statements are required from the principals or entity.
- Exit strategy
Call Rob Renk @ 303-521-7622
* 144A: A 1990 SEC rule that facilitates the resale of privately placed securities that are without SEC registration. The rule was designed to develop a more liquid and efficient institutional resale market for unregistered securities.